This tutorial will show you how to change the word "comments" below your posts to something else. It's really easy to do. You don't have to change anything within the HTML of your template. If you or someone else has given your template a makeover, this tutorial might not work for you.
1. Click on Design in the upper right corner of your blog.
2. Click on Layout (on the left).
3. Click on Edit in the blog posts section.
4. Under the Post Page Options heading, you will see a field that contains the word "comments". Delete it and replace it with whatever you want it to say. I changed mine to "kind thoughts".
5. Click on the orange save box at the bottom of the screen when you are finished.
That's all! Enjoy your new comments line! :)
Cool Commenters Widget
Numbered Comments (Advanced)
Make It Easier For Readers To Communicate With You